Bradley-Turner Leadership Scholars Program
- The Bradley-Turner Leadership Scholarship provides a $10,000 annual award with an additional $1000 annual enhancement for leadership development activities.
- The Bradley-Turner Scholarship may be renewed for three additional years (a total of four years or eight semesters) of full-time undergraduate study or until the completion of a bachelor’s degree, whichever occurs first, as long as scholars maintain a cumulative UGA grade point average of at least 3.2.
- The Bradley-Turner Scholarship supersedes other University of Georgia Foundation Scholarships, including the Charter Scholarship.
- Preference is given first to residents of the Columbus, Georgia area, secondly to residents of Georgia, and finally to out-of-state applicants.
To be eligible, applicants should:
- Be in the upper 10% of their high school graduating class and have an unweighted GPA of 3.8.
- Achieve a total SAT score (Verbal/Math/Writing) of 2100 or an ACT composite of 31 (accompanied by the optional ACT Writing component)
- Have a record of outstanding leadership in extracurricular school, community, civic and/or religious activities
- Have completed and submitted a UGA Admissions Application
Applications are no longer being accepted for the Bradley-Turner Leadership Scholars Program. Please check back next year for applications.
For more information, please contact:
T.W. Cauthen III, Director
Office of the Dean of Students