Become a Service Ambassador
While our Serv(ED) and educational events are great ways to get involved in your community, your commitment to service doesn’t have to end there! Become a member of the Service Ambassadors and extend your passion for service. As a member, you will have the opportunity to utilize your skills by joining one of our four committees and collaborating with the team.
- Attend a weekend Service Ambassador Retreat Friday, February 1st-Saturday, February 2nd
- Attend our bi-weekly General Body Meetings
- Attend weekly Committee Meetings
- Attend and promote Serv(ED) events, educational events, and monthly service projects
- Participate in Community Engagement initiatives, such as the Athens Volunteer Fair
- Uphold the mission and values of the Service Ambassadors as well as the Center for Leadership and Service
Applications are no longer available for Service Ambassadors. The term commitment runs January-January. Please check back late Fall 2013 for the 2014-2015 application.